How It Works
Learn more about how the AgriPak comes ordered, and how quickly you can set it up.
Patented Plant Portability
AgriPaks fold flat to approximately 24 inches, which allows for 24 units to be stacked on a flatbed for cost-efficient transportation. Once on-site, two people can easily and quickly assemble the units in about two hours. Should the need arise, fully assembled AgriPaks can be transported with plants inside, making it the ONLY uniquely patented, portable greenhouse! Later, if not needed, simply disassemble the AgriPaks into a flat state and store for future use.
Shipped as a kit to be assembled
Ship up to 24 units on a 48-foot trailer
Easy pop-up assembly and disassembly
Suited for Remote Areas
Configure AgriPaks your way.
Bring growing, processing and retail into one footprint.
AgriPaks are designed for long-term durability, manufactured with steel frames and Polycarbonate panels. All side and end panels are the same size and can be easily replaced should the need arise. It leaves no footprint—no foundation required. You can configure your AgriPaks for off-the-grid requirements—it readily integrates with solar panels and water reclamation systems. AgriPaks can withstand snow and wind loads, with optional tie-down kits for use in harsh environments.
Off-the-grid operation in any environment
No digging required
Easy relocation, even while assembled
- Cost-efficient solutions for a wide range of agricultural needs. Easy assembly significantly reduces labor costs.
- Portability offers economical transportation costs. 8 by 12 foot units fold flat to 24 inches for travel, reducing transportation costs by 80%.
- Non-permanent structure provides tax relief.
- Accessories offer 100% off-the-grid capabilities.
- Relocate as a complete unit with crop inside.
- 8 feet wide
- 11 feet, 10 inches long
- 10 feet, 9 inches tall
- Folds flat to 24 inches tall
- About 1500 lbs
- Panels are 8mm thick
- Glossy black paint (standard)